Transition Resource Action Center
Finding your TRAC at CitySquare
If you are or ever have transitioned from foster care to independence, TRAC is a one-stop resource that can help answer many of your questions, including:
• Do I continue my education?
• Where will I live?
• How am I going to support myself?
• I need a ride. How do I get around?
• What is the Preparation for Adult Living (PAL) program? What are the benefits?
• Where can I get legal help?
• How can I find more community resources?
Monday – Friday
9 – 5 p.m.
3108 Live Oak St
4532 Altamesa Blvd
Fort Worth, TX