PAL Training Facilitator
The PAL Training Facilitator is responsible for the 36-hour Preparation for Adult Living Curriculum developed for TRAC’s PAL contract with Child Protective Services. The Facilitator must be available to lead trainings on weeknights and/or Saturdays during the school year, or weekdays during the summer.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (secondary education or special education preferred), unless requirement is waived by CPS
Experience: At least 2 years of experience in working with groups of youth; work with at-risk youth a plus.
Employee will be required to provide the following:
1) A valid, Texas driver’s license;
2) Proof of vehicle liability insurance;
3) Verification and disclosure of driving record;
4) Verification and disclosure of criminal history; and
5) Verification and disclosure of child abuse/neglect history (provided by DFPS).
Department: (TRAC) Transition Resource Action Center
Schedule: Hours vary dependent on training needs
To apply, please click here to download and fill out an application. Then email the application, your resume and cover letter to careers@CitySquare.org.