The Opportunity Center
1610 S Malcolm X Blvd | Dallas,TX | 75226CitySquare’s Opportunity Center, an innovative multi-service 52,000 square foot facility, completed a five-year strategic plan for growth, increased synergy and program effectiveness. Originally envisioned as a solution to overcrowding in our various growing human services and community development programs, the Opportunity Center has now adopted the “quarterback approach” to create a center that is:
- Entrepreneurial in nature and fundamentally cross-sectorial
- Diversified by a coalition of players that busts silos
- Data-driven and capable of sense and respond adjustment and the best possible outcomes
- Composed of both people and place based community development strategies that will bring together community neighbors and key community partners in a comprehensive approach to remove the overwhelming obstacles that prevent families from moving beyond a life of poverty and on to self-sufficiency
The Opportunity Center, in partnership with PepsiCo, Inc., has a food distribution center, a state of the art wellness center, a comprehensive employment training center that houses new offices for Work Force Solutions of Greater Dallas and CitySquare’s WorkPaths employment training division, CitySquare’s AmeriCorps headquarters/offices, and staging areas for CitySquare’s growing Food on the Move program, funded by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
How Can I Help?
Financially invest in the Opportunity Center and change lives. For many years to come, the Opportunity Center will serve as a place that provides home for a better future for our neighbors. There are many ways you can support this dream of ours and leave a lasting impact on the Opportunity Center. Here is a list of naming opportunities that will serve as a reminder for all who see it of your dedication and service to CitySquare:• Commemorative Brick: $1,000
• Bench: $5,000 (only nine available)
• Tree: $10,000 (only nine available)
• Additional opportunities starting at $25,000 availableTo purchase a commemorative brick, please fill out this form. If you are interested in any of the other giving opportunities, please contact Jill Williams at 214.303.2138 or jwilliams@CitySquare.org.
Who Can I Contact?
For more information on how you can get involved or to schedule a tour of our programs and services, please contact our Chief Development Officer, Shawn Wills at 214.303.2147 or swills@CitySquare.org.
Thank you to our donors!
The Opportunity Center would not be possible without the support of our donors. Thank you for making this dream a reality!
Halbert Family Foundation | Hillcrest Foundation | Lupe Murchison Foundation